person who walks in without having made an appointment; (Hotel Business) person who arrives as a guest to a hotel without having made a reservation
walk of life n : careers in general; "it happens in all walks of life" [syn: walk]
1. enter by walking; "She walks in at all hours, as if she lived here"
(hypernym) enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
(derivation) walk-in Noun
1. person who walks in without having an appointment; "the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins"
(hypernym) person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, human, soul
(derivation) walk in
2. an operative who initiates his own defection (usually to a hostile country) for political asylum
(hypernym) secret agent, intelligence officer, intelligence agent, operative
3. an assured victory (especially in an election)
(hypernym) victory, triumph
4. a small room large enough to admit entrance
1. (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter; "a deep walk-in refrigerator"; "walk-in closets"
Translate the Inglés term walk in to other languages